Summary of NHVMA Member Benefits
- Member preferred rates for a minimum of 18 hours NHVMA continuing education
- 15% discount on VetGirl online CE (email info@NHVMA.com for code)
- Discounted CE opportunities within New England available only to members
- Equine CE discounts through VetPD
NHVMA's Legislative team constantly monitors proposed legislation to make your
voice heard at the capital.
- Lobbyist to track veterinary relevant bills and legislation
- Ability to vote on state/local issues related to veterinarians
- Ability to attend and vote at NHVMA board meetings
- AVMA representation with elected delegate and alternate delegate
- Immediate Member Only access to critical information affecting veterinarians
- Access to our Relief Veterinarian list
- 50% Discount on Health Certificates and Rabies books
- Quarterly newsletter - stay informed about veterinary issues and activities in the state and place free advertisements
- Membership directory for easy access to member contacts
- NHVMA closed group facebook page to interact privately with peers and receive updates on current news/events
- Email, newsletter and postal updates from the NHVMA
- 15% discount on VetGirl online CE
- Free of charge advertisements for employment, relief veterinarians, items for sale and other related services posted on the website and newsletter at no charge
- Use of the facebook and Instagram site for above services as well
Marketing Your Practice
- Inclusion in our online "Find a Veterinarian" Directory, which is marketed throughout the year
- Inclusion in our printed NHVMA Member "Find a Veterinarian" Directory
Volunteer network of committees and Executive Board
- Our Executive Board and active committees carry out work to develop continuing education programs for veterinarians and create advancements within our profession
- The NHVMA sponsors education for new veterinarians, providing leadership skills
- NHVMA's Scholarship Committee awards thousands of dollars every year to veterinary students in the state of New Hampshire
Health & Wellness Resources
- Confidential, vetted health resources for members with chemical dependency, depression, stress related issues and other illnesses through the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program (NH PHP)
- Free of charge services from PHP providers who specialize in working with medical professionals
- Online wellness resources in the member only section
- When requested, the NHVMA Ethics Committee can facilitate communication between disgruntled clients and member veterinarians in an effort to resolve various types of complaints before they are brought before the Board of Veterinary Medicine
Join online via the "Join" button or mail your dues with full contact information to PO Box 247, Amherst, NH 03031
Contact the Executive Director, Cheryl Catrambone at 603-479-9182 with questions.
Help to make the NHVMA strong and JOIN TODAY!
(Please note that our memberships are per calendar year. Please give us a call if you have a late year request.)
Strength comes in numbers. If you are already a member, please renew your membership as soon as possible. If you are a practice owner, consider paying for all of your associates’ membership dues. If you are a veterinarian in a neighboring state, we are offering you a reduced membership rate of $115, which will also allow you to get preferred CE rates. The current dues fee for in-state veterinarians is $190 and recently graduated veterinarians receive deeply discounted dues fees.
Click HERE to View our Member Drive Letter, which describes benefits in deeper detail.
The NHVMA Executive Board meets on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at CAVES in Concord. NHVMA members are welcome to join us at these meetings. No meeting is held in July. We welcome your input and feedback and we can always benefit from the involvement of our members.
Under IRC §6033(e)(1)(A)(ii), the NH Veterinary Medical Association is required to provide notice that an estimated 50.10% of each membership fee paid during calendar year 2020 dues is allocable to nondeductible §162(e)(1) lobbying expenses. Please be sure to retain this statement for your accounting and tax records.